Western Union / release of money transfer
I have sent $600 to Rwanda as a money transfer through Western Union. The agent on the receiving end will not release the funds to the receiver. Every time the person comes in to withdraw the funds, she is asked for yet one more piece of information. I called Western Union in the states and was told that they cannot do anything about it. The money was sent for medical reason and some one is waiting for an operation, Western Union doesn't care "it's not our problem" was their response. I am currently looking at taking legal action against them.
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- Western Union Financial Services - difficulties in withdrawing money at absa welkom south africa
- Western Union Financial Services - western union imposed a preposterous ban on me from every using western union again
- Western Union Financial Services - denial of money transfers
- Western Union Financial Services - I can no longer send money to my family in prison??
- Western Union Financial Services - unbelievable