West Jet / military no fly zone

1 HI, United States Review updated:

Where is the justice?

we are flying for 3 hours over the pacific going to hawaii.Flight turns around due to a military NO FLY zone.Get back to vancouver and our 16 month old is spent.We decide to not take the next flight out.(being promised that we can fly out next time at the same price).Now all we get is 2 x $ 300 credit for the next 12 months.(my wife and i).Am i being too petty for asking a flight back to hawaii for the same price????

ty
pissed

• Rupa Bangera's Response, Sep 12, 2018

We notified them within 10 mins of leaving the plane but no action was taken.

Ze

Comments

• Mu
      16th of Aug, 2018
    WestJet Airlines - About air hostes flight ws3371 yxe to yyc 5 jul 2018
    Don’t know
    westjet.com

Flight attendant seems to be racist.
    I am Alaska gold and United Silver member
    Never seen this kind of air hostess
    Pessanger sitting in the last seat dose not allow them to misbehave.
    I could not catch the name of that skinny airhostess
    But she needs to learn.
    Problem is that I have to travel on this airline and I don't know what to do.

• Tr
      20th of Aug, 2018
    WestJet Airlines - Check in times
    Abbotsford
    British Columbia
    Canada

I was 7 min late for my check in.. 7 min. The plan everyone is still here on the ground. And you guys made me wait to take the next flight out. So pissed off with your stupid rules. 7 min late and you delayed me over 4 hours..

11th of Sep, 2018
    WestJet Airlines - Vegeterian sandwiches
    Canada

I would like to complain that with plus seat u donot have any vegeterian items like sandwiches. Always turkey and pork. People travel some are vegeterian
    Please look into it as it is dissapointing

• Ru
      18th of Sep, 2018
    WestJet Airlines - lost phone that hasn’t been given back
    vancouver, BC
    Canada

a black iphone 7 with a colorful marble case was lost on september 4th 2018. we have made multiple complaints as we are certain that it was left on the plane but no one has reached out yet.