West Jet / military no fly zone
Where is the justice?
we are flying for 3 hours over the pacific going to hawaii.Flight turns around due to a military NO FLY zone.Get back to vancouver and our 16 month old is spent.We decide to not take the next flight out.(being promised that we can fly out next time at the same price).Now all we get is 2 x $ 300 credit for the next 12 months.(my wife and i).Am i being too petty for asking a flight back to hawaii for the same price????
Rupa Bangera's Response, Sep 12, 2018
We notified them within 10 mins of leaving the plane but no action was taken.
More West Jet Complaints & Reviews
- West Jet Airlines - bad service 
- Westjet - customer service 
- West Jet Vacations - bait and switch scam 
- Westjet - poor service 
- West Jet - customer service 
- WestJet Airlines - baggage drop off, check in lax
- WestJet Airlines - tiny black worm wiggling under my ham cheese croissant
- WestJet Airlines - poor value, terrible service
- WestJet Airlines - service issue: file number ywgws00902286- gurindersingh
- WestJet Airlines - paid seating and baggae fees in us