Wesley Berry Flowers / Deceptive Marketing and Failed Service

1 United States

I wanted a local florist to deliver flowers to my Mother-In-Law’s retirement party. My Google search for a local florist led me to www.800wesleys.com, a Seneca, Ks florist advertising it has been family owned since 1946. After reviewing arrangements on the site that actually states “Welcome to Seneca, Kansas” and “Seneca Wesley Berry Flowers”, I called to place an order. I was not aware I was calling a call center in Michigan. Wesley Berry Flowers had intercepted my order by posing as a local florist.

Although I provided all the necessary information for a complete order, they failed to provide the expected service. While my credit card was not charged, the actions cost us a great deal. The order placed was to be the singular representation of her four children unable to attend the event. I received several excuses for the failure from their service department (agent was in training, was not a local florist for the area). Nothing was offered to me in appeasement, the manager I spoke with felt they had done nothing wrong because my card was never charged.

Post order service from Wesley Berry Flowers is the worst I have ever received. Three calls were placed before I ever received an apology. Phone etiquette is incredibly poor, and I was disconnected or hung up on several times.

I will report the deceptive advertising Wesley Berry Flowers relies upon to the FTC, FTD, and better business bureaus.

Kk