Wesley Berry FloristDidn't deliver product, didn't refund money

This company is horrible. I ordered flowers on April 17th, and paid 20 something dollars to have them delivered that same day to my sick girlfriend. They didn't deliver the flowers, and they called me the NEXT day asking when I wanted them delivered. I said "forget it, just cancel the order and send my refund!" we're talking about $70 including shipping. They said they wouldn't even charge me in the first place.

A week later, I was charged the $67.48. I called and said I wanted a refund, as no flowers had been delivered! Nothing for 2 weeks. I then EMAILED a request for a refund. Nothing for a week. I finally called again, and they had no record of my call OR email. They said I would be refunded within 10-15 BUSINESS days. So I can expect up to nearly another month before I get my money back.

Don't EVER order from Wesley Berry Florist!!

Mi

Comments

• Bo
      Aug 10, 2013
    Wesley Berry Florist - extremely poor service
    Austin
    Texas

I ordered a rose arrangement from Wesley Berry florist by phone on 8-9-13 for my sister-in-laws birthday. They were very nice on the phone when I placed my order and assured me it would be delivered by the end of the day as promised. Worried when I did not receive the email confirming my order I contacted them by phone and got a message from a woman who told me they would return my call soon. Never got a call back from this company, I called and left 3 messages with one written email expressing concern. Needless to say they did not deliver any flowers to my sister-in-law but they immediately charged my credit card. I finally got someone to answer my call on 8-10-13 and that’s when I got on the “it’s not our fault treadmill”. They could not cancel my order, tell me what happened, or even tell me when the flowers would be delivered, and could not credit my credit card so I could reorder from another florist. The woman hung up on me on my third call to them. Finally when I called back later on 8-10-13 I was told my order never went out on the truck on 8-9-13 or on 8-10-13. This was supposed to be same day delivery and I expressed how embarrassing and disappointed I was in their company. She finally agreed to my refund but it was going to take 10 days to clear their “refund desk” and that’s just how it was going to be because it’s their company policy. I spent the better part of two days trying to deal with this company and never even got an apology. The only thing they got right was charging my credit card. What a bad and disappointing experience this was. I left a review on their Face book page and they removed it immediately, I looked at the BBB - they had over 1, 820 complaints in 3 years. Please put the company out of their misery and do us all a favor.

• De
      Sep 03, 2015

Did not deliver flowers did not refund money