Wesley Berry / Dodging cancellation/refund

I ordered flowers for my aunt through Wesley Berry's website. I assumed they would show a confirmation page before the transaction happened. They didn't do that and the order was processed without an ok from me. When I got a confirmation email, with NO order number, my $40.00 flower arrangement was now $90.00, with an added $1.99 for what I have no idea.
I immediately replied to the email to cancel the order. I also called the number on my email receipt, and they are "working on it" but can't seem to find my information, or the order. I have a second call into them, as well as another email. Meanwhile the charge is showing up in my bank account. They seem to be able to do that! Seems they purposely dragged their feet so the order would be delivered. I called them a second time, left a voicemail, got an email back saying that the order was delivered, so too bad.

My aunt got the flowers delivered by a guy in a kilt(!) and there was no company on the card, so no way to contact them. Obviously, they don't want you to know where these flowers are coming from. My aunt said the flowers were crammed in a vase, and that the flowers were such strange colors that some of them looked dead even though they weren't.

I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and reported them, also gave them the link to this website to see the endless complaints and scams.
I am working with my bank to get the charges to my account restored. These people need to be put out of business.

Ci
May 15, 2015

Comments

• Re
      8th of Feb, 2010
    Wesley Berry - Terrible service, rude customer service reps
    Wesley Berry
    wesleyberry.com

Terrible service, rude customer service reps. Very Disappointed. And, very difficult to get refund from the company. I will never use them again. I questioned whether this was a real company or a fraudulent one.