Wesaveyou$ eBay Seller + eBay / Paypal / defective product, no communication or refund
wesaveyou$ eBay seller sold me a product, on 5/28/09 with several obvious defects, other than those listed in auction.
I left negative feedback to which he was allowed to reply with misinformation he knew was irrelevant to my complaint. I have no option, on eBay, to make this clear. I am an eBay buyer and seller with 100% positive feedback and until this matter have never left a negative feedback.
Though wesaveyou$ has 170 negative feedback, in the last 12 months eBay gives him a feedback score of 98.6%!!! This misleads others who might consider buying from this seller.
After 3 weeks with no response from him about this matter I filed a claim with PayPal, who guaranteed this auction and immediately escalated it to a claim per Pay Pal’s rules on 6/22/09. PayPal did not acknowledge the claim until today, when I filed it for a second time!
In short, I am left unsatisfied by the actions/inactions of wesaveyou$ or eBay/PayPal (PayPal is owned by eBay). In a simple matter of clearly defective merchandise I have been unable to receive any kind of satisfaction; or even direct contact (I did receive a couple of unresponsive auto-responses) from any of the other parties involved.
More Wesaveyou$ eBay Seller + eBay / Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Pay Pal - issues with redemption
- Paypal - no record of paypal
- Paypal - rc car as described below
- Paypal - cannot withdraw my own money
- Pay Pal - customer service