wen haircare / Charged Credit Card for Product That Was Not Ordered
I tried the product on the advertised offer. I didn't like it. I moved countries and changed credit cards.
The called my elderly father and convinced him to pay for $199.50 worth of product I did not order and charged his credit card.
this is appalling unethical behaviour!
After I sent a complaint, they told me they had sent my unpaid bill to a debt collector's!!!
Unbelievable. Obviously I did not receive the first bill for the unordered product as I had let the country. Otherwise I would have tried to sort it out immediately before they tricked my father into paying for it.
DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS to pay for Wen products or if ever dealing with Guthy Renker
More wen haircare Complaints & Reviews
- Chaz Dean Wen Hair Care - Never buy!!! 
- Chaz Dean Wen Hair Care - inferior product 
- wen haircare - Did Not Work For Me! 
- Wen Hair Care - Hair loss 
- Chaz Dean Wen Hair Care - Automatic Shipments Won't Stop! 
- Wen Hair Care - chaz dean cleanse & treat
- Wen Hair Care - wen by chaz dean seasonal cond. one gallon auto - spring blossom.
- WenHaircare - Allergic reaction
- Wen Hair Care - Wen cleansing conditioer
- Wen Hair Care - Wen shampoo