Wells Fargovisa

T Nov 27, 2017

Have been a Wells Fargo bank customer for 25 years and a WF Visa customer for 22 years. Have over 800 credit score. Disputed a charge for mechanical work on my truck. Repair shop owner was a pathological liar and bonafide crook. Had my truck for 7 months. Told me I needed new heads because it wouldn't start - $3500.00 labor plus $1200.00 for parts. Did not fix problem. Also heads not installed properly. Pouring out oil. Destroyed two Optima batteries. Replaced fuel pump didn't need etc. Supplied WF with detailed info- pictures, texts with false promises of completion week after week, detailed narrative of damage to truck, faulty repair, parts I didn't need ($250.00 part fixed problem) and testimonal from 3 other shops about faulty repair. Wells Fargo screwed up dispute, didn't read all my documents and closed dispute. Wrote to Sloan (CEO) - nothing done. I have closed my bank accounts and cancelled my credit card. Completely incompetent, no customer service attitude bank. Read about dummy account scandal and Dept. Of Justice.