Wells Fargo / rude treatment
Nov. 28, 2016.
Long wait times on the phone and tossed around different departments.
Finally, getting a person in the "correct" area, I was spoken to indifferently rudely by Crystal.
Calling back to the complaint department, I received the same run-around again. Finally, again, getting to a supervisor, Tiffany, I spoke of the foregoing attitude and was told it would be addressed. Asked if there was anything else she could help with I mentioned two things. I was put on hold and not returned to. Total time, over twenty minutes just for this call.
My request: Wells Fargo to practice polite behavior to it's customers.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - to return vehicle