Wells Fargo Refinancepossible fraud

I applied for a refinance back in February. It is now July and the following occurred when I called them today:

1) The first loan professional "Dan" said we did not qualify for a refinance under the government program because we have PMI on our mortgage. He then transferred me to another company, Americas Servicing Group which has nothing to do with Wells Fargo.

2) I then called back, reached a different department and "Liz" stated our application is still under review and a decision has not been made. I questioned her on what "Dan" said and she stated this was not accurate.

3) I then asked for a manager and was delayed many times avoiding this transfer. When I finally got persistent, she transferred me. After 40 more minutes, I finally got put into someone's voice mail!

Horrible customer service and questionable ethics here at this company. I will start writing the letters to the necessary agencies reporting my findings and possibly hiring a good attorney.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

Comments

• Tr
      Jul 01, 2009

I work for Citi mortgage and their is different answeres for different circumstances if they operate the way we do you might recieve a letter stating you are not qualfied but here is a consultant who can help you manage your bills, or you wont recieve any confirmnation at all because they have to sendo ut to many letters stating that to different people.