Wells Fargo Refinance — possible fraud
I applied for a refinance back in February. It is now July and the following occurred when I called them today:
1) The first loan professional "Dan" said we did not qualify for a refinance under the government program because we have PMI on our mortgage. He then transferred me to another company, Americas Servicing Group which has nothing to do with Wells Fargo.
2) I then called back, reached a different department and "Liz" stated our application is still under review and a decision has not been made. I questioned her on what "Dan" said and she stated this was not accurate.
3) I then asked for a manager and was delayed many times avoiding this transfer. When I finally got persistent, she transferred me. After 40 more minutes, I finally got put into someone's voice mail!
Horrible customer service and questionable ethics here at this company. I will start writing the letters to the necessary agencies reporting my findings and possibly hiring a good attorney.
AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!
More Wells Fargo Refinance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment