Wells Fargo / trust account
My grandmother set up a trust to pay out to her grandchildren when her daughter (My mother) passed away. She passed away in dec 2009. They are still hanging on to the money (Actually stocks). They give us excuse after excuse as to why we have seen nothing from them yet. We have signed & sent all documents they want, but there is always "something else" they need to do. I sure don't think much of their trust department— I notice they always collect their fees! I may have to use a lawyer to pry their hands off of what is ours.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo Bank - 3rd request to customer grievance case (1 year old) on elder fraud case. no resolution or final findings in writing.
- Wells Fargo - wells fargo does not protect its customers financial information
- Wells Fargo - payment not received
- Wells Fargo - unhelpful/unwilling staff
- Wells Fargo - loan