Wells Fargohome mortgage loan

8-11-17 and 8-12-17 your agent Murphy Harkins from the 9200 Washington Square RD, Tigard Oregon branch was observed marching in the White supremacist rally in Charlottesville VA.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tigard, OR He was photographed marching in both the 8-11-17 Torch rally where participants were chanting "Jews will not replace us" and the 8-12-17 white supremacist rally where he was photographed with James Alex Fields the white supremacist that later went on to kill Heather Heyer and injuring several others with his car. Your agent was there representing the hate group True Cascadia. We have reached out to the local branch and there has only been silence. The community is outraged. More info here.http://pnwawc.com/2018/03/08/rebranding-fascism-and-refinancing-mortgages-andrew-murphy-harkins-portlands-nazi-banker/
we hope that Wells Fargo takes this matter seriously.

Wells Fargo

Pn
Mar 12, 2018

Comments

• Bo
      Mar 22, 2018

I think that Wells Fargo is hoping to take down democracy with all the insulting things that they do, while white washing (excuse the unntended pun) the actions of their employees..

• Ni
      Apr 01, 2018

Hello, this is Brian Nichols loan #[protected]. I made a payment over a week ago, accidently made 2. I tried deleting 1, but apparently 2nd one didn't go through. I just made another payment so can you just forget the 2 older ones please. Thank you.