Wells Fargo Financial Corp Canada / mortgage renewel issues

55 standish courtMississauga, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 905-755-7000

Wells Fargo Financial Corporation Canada is stealing my home. i purchased a home three years ago using wells Fargo. my rate was approx. 7%. I have never missed a payment. my credit score is not the best but is about the same as when i first got the mortgage. when i called in to renew I dealt with a women named Lelani. She never once advised me how much my payments would be and just said to go into a branch to sign the papers. i went in to find out that my mortgage payments went from 1600 a month to 2600 a month with no warning.

she also did not allow me to read the documents and simply stated if we do not sign now that wells fargo will foreclose on my home right away. she is stealing my home. she knows that this amount is not something i can pay. i am under the understanding that they must provide 72 hours to read the documents. i was not allowed this. also she advised me that i would lose my home if i did not sign right away. now i am up a creek and drownig as i have no way of paying 2500 a month. basically its like them came to my door and put a gun to my head and said give me your house. i am going to try and fight this but have no idea how. i bought this house with no money down. if i sell it i will still lose money.

i need help my first payment on my new mortgage is due next month. i do not recommend these guys to anyone as all was good til the renewal now they have screwed me over and left me homeless .

wells fargo, the perfect front. The pitiful, pliable, customer
service team is perhaps the most ingenious part of this fine-tuned plan.
Heartless humans honed to keep hope alive. Their malicious intent is to
steal your home. Their pretense of goodwill is unforgivable.

Steve pickering, Ontario