Wells Fargo Financial - Auto Loan / I would never do any business with wells fargo bank again!

When I purchased my vehicle financing through Wells Fargo Financial. Several months after the purchase I was injured and went on full time disability. Fortunately I did purchase disability insurance with the loan.

Unfortunately, I stopped receiving monthly statements. When I call the Wells Fargo office that originated the loan they cannot tell me why I am not getting a monthly statement. They would only tell me that my loan was current. I never did get another monthly statement, however, I did receive a letter from their collections department in Kansas City.

When I call the number in Kansas City and explain that I haven't received monthly statements in a year, they don't seem to see that as a problem. I ask, how would I know if I was current or behind if you won't send me statements, they have no answer. When I tell them that the disability insurance company is making the payment and that the payment should be current, I'm told it is not.

This bank does not know what it is doing. They are rude and can't see that the problem here is within their own system. I would never do any business with Wells Fargo Bank again. In the mean time I just hope a tow truck doesn't back up to my vehicle and tow it away before Wells Fargo finally gets this right.

Comments

• Da
      5th of Nov, 2007

Wells Fargo lost my first three months payments and reported to the credit company's that I was past due, They finally found my payments after 3 weeks and will not take the late postings off without me sending a letter requesting it.

• Rh
      27th of Nov, 2007

I was avictum of Identity theft. I made every attempt to get together all the facts that it was someone else whom toke out the loan. They didn't care they put it on my credit report as nonpayment. They then added on extra fees late fees ,over the limit fees etc.. I now can't get any credit at all that I try for. I am at my wits end.

• Le
      29th of Jul, 2008

wells fargo is the worst company in captivity. there should be some kind of watch dog group that investigates and then closes this place down . no consumer should be harrassed the way these people do, if you're one day late customer service(big joke) is calling with threats for repossesion. all consumers who have had any problems with this horrible company should get together to file a class action suite

• Ti
      26th of May, 2009

I agree with the other posts here 1000%...

WFB routinely bends the rules, crosses the line, lies, makes misleading statements ... need I say more?

My Mom bought a vehicle for my older brother, and he agreed to make the payments, but being the unreliable less than responsible people he and his wife are, they are never on time with the payment it seems...

WFB calls here 2, 3 or more times a day when they are late, and I record all the calls - and I inform WFB that the call is being recorded as required by law...

The same (male) individual has threatened my Mom with arrrest, and threatened to expose her to the neighbors as a dead beat...

Where can I write a cease and desist letter to stop these calls? When I've asked WFB for the address they start back peddling and say they don't know, etc...

• Ye
      17th of Jun, 2009

I had pretty much the worst buying experience ever in dealing with WF... They are the worst complany I have ever dealt with. The lie to get you in the door, make you wait for hours, and then act like you should have known all the details before you got there. Also the automatically put Road Side assistance on the loan, and when I declined, I had to wait another hour for the paperwork to be printed. WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

• Dn
      25th of Jul, 2009

We had a similar instance and got behind on the car payments and these people are very difficult to deal with. People can say pay your bills but when you have to choose due to financial layoffs and things a house is more important than a DAMN car.

• Ir
      28th of Jul, 2009

Wells Fargo has a flaws in there automatic deducted car payment program . My car's loan payment was suppose to come out of my checking accout automatically on the 15th of each month and when they failed to take the money out I had ediots calling me on a regular basis . I have since paid my car off and will never do business with this company again . I complained about this to many people to no avail .

IrvinC. Knight - West Chester, Pa.