Wells Fargo Financial - Auto Loan / I would never do any business with wells fargo bank again!
When I purchased my vehicle financing through Wells Fargo Financial. Several months after the purchase I was injured and went on full time disability. Fortunately I did purchase disability insurance with the loan.
Unfortunately, I stopped receiving monthly statements. When I call the Wells Fargo office that originated the loan they cannot tell me why I am not getting a monthly statement. They would only tell me that my loan was current. I never did get another monthly statement, however, I did receive a letter from their collections department in Kansas City.
When I call the number in Kansas City and explain that I haven't received monthly statements in a year, they don't seem to see that as a problem. I ask, how would I know if I was current or behind if you won't send me statements, they have no answer. When I tell them that the disability insurance company is making the payment and that the payment should be current, I'm told it is not.
This bank does not know what it is doing. They are rude and can't see that the problem here is within their own system. I would never do any business with Wells Fargo Bank again. In the mean time I just hope a tow truck doesn't back up to my vehicle and tow it away before Wells Fargo finally gets this right.
More Wells Fargo Financial - Auto Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - home equity line of credit lender placed insurance
- Wells Fargo - erroneous credit reporting
- Wells Fargo - debit card
- Wells Fargo - brokerage and mortgage
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's