Wells Fargo Bank / zelle money transfer using phone numbers - as advertised on wells fargo site/app and customers account
I did 2 money transfers from my Wells Fargo acct using Zelle /phone numbers, the bank send the money to someone who either had the phone number before or register the phone number with bank of America, the text message was received by the person who i send the money to, but he never received the money, the bank fail to reimbursed my loss resulted from their system which didn't check and verify money send is going to the correct person it was intended for. the bank investigation accepted that the money went to another person yet they choose to end the investigation. This exact issue happens to other Wells Fargo customers yet they failed to guide their customer other than using fine prints. The bank personnel doing the investigation should have the ability to do better.
I loss confidence in this Bank.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - cashed altered money order 
- Wells Fargo - securitas staff
- Wells Fargo - service
- Wells Fargo - fraudulent activity 
- Wells Fargo Bank - wells fargo bank located in long beach, ca