Wells Fargo Auto Finance Department / terrible customer services hours and availability

FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 754-264-4785

I have had a loan with Wells Fargo for an auto lease for the past 4 years, my loan is up on April 5th 2012. I have had several buy out offers from this dept. in the past and as resent as thurs. March 22nd. talked to my end of year consultant and Told her I was going to trade my car in this Sat. March 24th 2012. she said that the dealership could purchase it, or send it to auction or I could purchase it as well, I made an appointment with my car salesman as planned and when I got there I discovered the best option for me was to purchase the car I have, BUT... when the dealership tried to call to get my pay off amount I was re-routed several times to recordings that stated that your normal business hrs. are Mon. to Fri. 7am to 5pm.PST EVEN THOUGH the paperwork I have states Sat. hrs 8am to 4pm PST. I even tried to set up an account on-line to get the info. we needed and even went as far as to go to a local branch with no avail !!! SO... NOT ONLY DID I WASTE MY ENTIRE DAY, I HAVE TO GO BACK ON MONDAY TO DEAL WITH THIS... THIS IS RIDICULOUS THAT YOUR BRANCHES ARE OPENED ON SAT. FOR BANKING BUT YOUR AUTO FINANCE DEPT. ISN'T???? EVERYONE BUYS CARS ON THE WEEKEND. THIS MAKES NO SENCE AT ALL !!! AND IF YOU DON'T OFFER HOURS FOR BUYING CARS ON WEEKENDS DON'T PUT SAT. HOURS ON YOUR PAPERWORK !!! REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL !!!

Comments

• Na
      20th of Feb, 2014

I have had to deal with Wells Fargo and their customer service is the worst! They are rude and disrespectful.. Wells Fargo should give their teach these animals running the show how to speak to people and treat them with respect! Horrible!!!