Wellness Watchers MD / Scam charges

1 366 Nassau St.Princeton, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-591-6383

While purchasing another product I was offered a 2 week free trial of wellness watchers MD. I was told I would receive an email with all the information on how to access the site etc. I never heard or received anything from them until they took $59.00 from my bank account. After contacting them they sent me a paper to fill out for a refund stating that I should have received an email, a letter through the mail and several phone calls to see how I was doing with my free trial. I never received any of these things and now I am getting the run around with my refund.

Gi

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Jun, 2008

I was charged $59 by wellness watchers for nothing. I never even visited their website and suddenly out of the blue, I see a charge on my account. Sent them a mail and all, bu t no response. Am waiting for Bank of America to help me sort it out.

• Qt
      19th of Jun, 2008

I agree with you. I have the same situation. I didn't even authorize for my credit card to be charged. This is pissing me off.

I checked my account today and I have $59 charge with wellness watchers. I don't even know what it is.

• Na
      25th of Jun, 2008

This wellness watchers crap is pissing me off. I was charged $59 for some crappy plan I didn't even sign up for. Now I'm filling out some refund form. Ridiculous. Maybe they make money by going through some other company because they can't sell their products on their own.

• Tl
      5th of Jul, 2008

I was also charged $59 not knowing who Wellness Watchers is, then I looked at an old email from a company I ordered a diet supplement from(Nuphederine), and saw Wellness Watchers in the email. The other company Good Health, must be affiliated with Wellness Watchers, or maybe one in the same. So don't order anything from Good Health, otherwise you will be charged $59 from Wellness Watchers without your consent.

7th of Jul, 2008

Well watchers md deducted $59.00 from my account. I had canceled the program. I called the number and was told that I was sent a letter and email. I recieved neither one. The company is using the 25.00 gift card as an incentive. The representative told me he would email me the refund papers but I would only get 50.00 of the money back. I hope something can be done.

9th of Jul, 2008

Please disregard the address of 8184 Ousley Rd on previous complaint for Wellenss watchers md. I mistakenly put my address in instead of the companys address of 366 Nassau St. Princeton, NJ So sorry just upset at the time.

9th of Jul, 2008

Wellness wwatchers md and riddex are in a scam together. riddex says you can get 2 for 1 price. The catch is that the riddex charges for shipping cost as the same price as the 2nd item. They are ripping people off. The product doesn't work. Wellness watchers attached theirselves to riddex and offera free trial period. They get your bank info and never send any info to you on how to cancel. The representative wsay that you have to send your refund paperwork in and wait for the money back. Stay away from this. I wrote a previous complaint and put my address in instead. Please disregard the Valdosta ga addres on complaint board.

• Al
      15th of Jul, 2008

These people are terrible. Like the others said they attach themselves to the other offers that you do pay/sign up for and get your account information. I purchased extenze for my husband and I even checked the no thank you box for the free offer and my account was still charged. When I called them the young man said it foesn't matter if I check the NO, THANK YOU box or not that I still gave them authorization to do the free trial period and that I said no thank you to the money being drafted out right then. Its a bunch of BULL CRAP. I never recieved an e-mail, letter, phone call, or anything. He said before my 14 days was up i should have gotten a phone call... Well, guess what ... I didn't. He then said I should have called. I told him that I knerw nothing about this until I saw the charge on my account and that was the point when I called immediately!! They are rip-offs. Scam artists and someone needs to close them down!!!

22nd of Jul, 2008

I am the customer service manager for WellnessWatchersMD. It is true that we call, email and mail everyone. But even if all of these got lost in the process, there should not be a problem with the refund. We sedn all 3 because we know how easy it is to erase a message on your machine, throw out a letter with all the junk mail and for eamil to end up in the spam box. If you fill out the form, you get the promised refund. You can email us any time at support@wellnesswatchersmd.com or call us between 9 am and 9pm est at 1-800-591-6383 and we woudl be happy to help you.

• Li
      24th of Jul, 2008

I have had a withdrawal on my Mastercard of 60.93 which I did not authorize. At no time did I ever give you my Mastercard number. I want that charge reversed immediately.

• Ki
      1st of Aug, 2008

I just happened to look at my credit card statement today, and there was a charge for the $59 on my account from Wellness Watchers. I have NEVER heard of this company, contacted them, or authorized their use of my credit card. I don't know how they got my information, but I am irrate about it. This is a scam, and a pathetic one at that. I am expecting a full refund, as well as an apology. Stealing money is a crime, and Wellness Watchers needs to be punished for their actions. Absolutley ridiculous.

23rd of Aug, 2008

I ordered HOODIA from a different website - that is the only thing I can think of that might even relate at all to the unauthorized $59.00 charge I'm getting on my credit card statement. I saw other complaints stating that an e-mail was sent - and overlooked - but I've scanned it all and there's nothing there. I am going to literally change my credit card to get rid of this. THESE PEOPLE ARE UNETHICAL and should be put out of business.

• Kr
      17th of Sep, 2008

The same thing is happening to me. I have requested a refund but they have denied it.

• De
      17th of Sep, 2008
    Wellness Watchers MD - fraudulent charge
    Urban Nuttrition

I made a purchase at Urban Nutrition on 7-10, on 7-14 acharge for $59.00 appeared on my record. When my husband called to inquire about this cahrge he was told it was something I had agreed to, this is a lie.

There are many many complaints against this company and yet they continue to do this, how can this be?
    Denise Hoffman

• Am
      18th of Sep, 2008

This is ridiculous, and unethical...I am attempting to get the charge reversed...If I dont have luck with the company will file a complaint with my credit card company. This should be illegal.

• La
      30th of Sep, 2008
    Wellness Watchers MD - FRAUDULENT CC CHARGES
    366 Nassau St
    Princeton
    New Jersey
    wellnesswatchersmd.com

TO ALL THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY WELLNESS WATCHERS, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME AND

FLOOD THEIR PHONE LINES AT 1-800-591-6383.

M-F, 9A-9P, EASTERN STANDARD TIME

E-MAIL THEN AT support@wellnessmd.com

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!!

• La
      30th of Sep, 2008
    Wellness Watchers MD - FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARD SCAM
    366 Nassau St
    Princeton
    New Jersey
    wellnesswatchersmd.com

TOO ALL THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY WELLNESS WATCHERS MD PLEASE READ THIS!!!

PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME AND!!!

FLOOD THEIR PHONE LINES AT 1-800-591-6383, M-F, 9A-9P WITH YOUR COMPLAINT !!!1

E-MAIL THEM AT, "support@wellnesswatchersmd.com!!!1

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!!

• Br
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I just had this 59.00 charge on my statement yesterday. I don't understand how this can go on so long???

• Da
      2nd of Oct, 2008
    Wellness Watchers MD - $59.00 unauthorized deduction
    Maryland

I just looked at my bank account and noticed a posted transaction, that i did not authorize form this company. I didn't waste any time to contact my nack, although I have to wait until it posts to my account... It sucks I read all other comments, really glad I was able to find out this is a SCAM!

• Ba
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Wellness Watchers MD - Incorrect charges on credit card
    Florida

Just wanted to comment that I called to report incorrect charges to my credit card for 29.95. Did not have to hold more than 1 minute, they cancelled duplicate accounts that had been created and refunded my credit card, very courteously and efficiently. Their level of customer service was excellent.