WeightWatchers / stinging insect in a joghurt
I am contacting you because I recently purchased a pack of your raspberry yoghurts from Asda in Cambridge.
Today as I took a mouthful I had to spit it back out, as I felt something inside my mouth that did not feel quite right.To my horror I found that I had nearly swallowed of all things a WASP.
This made me physically sick.
I think you should be made aware of this as it has totally put me off purchasing anymore of your products, also I personaly think that more care and attention needs to go into checking all of your products when selecting them to sell.
More WeightWatchers Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership! 
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass 
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free! 
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff! 
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers International - cancel subcription
- Weight Watchers International - at work meeting
- Weight Watchers uk - meetings
- Weight Watchers International - membership
- Weight Watchers International - app only subscription cancellation fees/process not transparent