Weightmember Fitclubonline Dazzlewhite / Unauthorised Charges!!!

1 United States

Like many others I purchased the Dazzlewhite tooth whitening product from their website... the product is terrible so I cancelled my subscription. Then these mysterious charges under Fitclubonline and Weightmember started showing up a few times a month on my credit card statement!!! I had no idea I had apparently signed up for whatever these were???? Anyway long story short I called [protected] to cancel fitclubonline and had no questions asked but there was no refund option as they claimed it was in the small print and my fault for not reading it. I called internationally from Australia [protected] to cancel weightmember charges. Both customer service operators were very pleasant and provided receipt numbers and promised instant cancellation from this point forwards and were both equally uninterested in my rage at being signed up for these - I could not be bothered chasing the refunds - the phone call would cost more... I could not find a toll free number for weightmember. Out of interest weightmember charged me US$7.01 twice a month with .31c international transaction fee and fitclubonline charged me US$2.96 and .31c international transaction fee once a month so about AUS$22 per month without me knowing I'd even signed up!!! Never again will I not read fine print or order from dodgy websites!!!