Weight Watchers — get paid to lose weight promotion
I joined ww in february, due to the promotion get paid to lose weight.. If I lost ten pounds within the required time frame and sent in the required paperwork I would get the money. I opted for it to be used on my account, but I have received nothing. At this time, if I somehow get the money I want it on a credit card. I want to cancel my ww, but they told me that if I do.. I will not get the money. I am trying to determine if I should just take the loss and cancel... It will depend on the outcome of this email response
I have proof via email that my info was sent in and accepted. I do want to mention that the two times that I have contacted ww via the [protected] number that is was a total waste of time.. I contacted them on 7/10/17 and again on 9/3/17. I has been 12 weeks and 4 days since I submitted the necessary paperwork. The last rep, diane was her name — was very difficult to understand.. She did not understand me and I had to repeat and spell everything. Then she kept staying on the line after I said I was done, I told her that I didn't want to hang up, because I didn't want to miss the survey. She finally ended the call... When I wouldn't answer her.. Then it went to the survey. I missed the survey last time.. Almost makes me think they do this so you don't get the opportunity to complete the survey. My id is w-4918199... Email is [protected]@hotmail.com I would like my 100 dollars and to cancel my account and get a refund for the august 30th payment from my credit card. I don't go anymore, because I am tire of their lies and inability to help.
More Weight Watchers Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership! 
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass 
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free! 
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff! 
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers - cancellation charge
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers At Work Program - no refund
- Weight Watchers - cancellation/ shady buissness policy
- WeightWatchers.com - beware - free 30 day trial is not free!