Webster Bankbank withdrawas money from your account

This banks motto is they take your banking personally- and boy do they mean it! They will reel you in with "totally free checking" and withdraw money from your account each month! This bank drained my account and refused to refund money that is legally mine!!! My entire account was drained- while they sent bank statements to the wrong address- EVEN AFTER I had CHANGED MY ADDRESS TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS-3 TIMES!!! This bank is just a scam to get your money for their profits- AVOID THIS BANK AT ALL COST!!

Pd

Comments

• Qu
      Jul 12, 2011

Webster bank. Is the worst bank eva those mother###ers froze my account took my money saying I owe the money on a old account. They cnt produce no documents. Which I dnt no of tey say I hv to 5dollars per a statement to research. I'm suing them

• Ea
      Jan 20, 2012

Mt wife had the basic same thing happen, they depleted one of here savings accounts and then acted like it never existed at all, and by the way I even took the "log way with these people by dialing their 1-800 helpless number...WHAT A SCAM...