Webroot / poor customer service & no refund
I puchsed a subscription to Webroot protection software last year and they place me on auto renew without notification. Ionly found out when they charged my credit card for the renewal. There were no option to speak to customer service. Only mean to ask for refund was by mail. I have notice that there have been numerous complaints lodges for lack of respond and action for refund. If yo already have Norton, webroot maycause problems periodcally (conflicts). Further, when Webroot is running, large portion of the RAM is use, causing the computer to run slower until the san is completed.
Webroot is playing hardball traying to get money with auto renew. Their lack of respond and poor customer service in this area leads me to suspect their intention to prove service. Rather, the company is more interested in making money (anyway it can) no matter the what's the cost. Their underhanded way of auto renew for the program is and example (no notice, no waring: just charge it). I am curious how that can b don without my knowledge (that is another problem that I am taking up with my credit card company).
More Webroot Complaints & Reviews
- Webroot - fraud and cheating 
- Webroot Spy Sweeper - won't honor thier 30 day guarantee 
- Webroot Antivirus With Anti Spyware - webroot renewal quarantine blackmail 
- Webroot Software - debited my bank account without my permission 
- Webroot Antivirus - bad support, bad product 
- Webroot - refund
- Webroot - unauthorized credit card charge
- Webroot - unavailability of all customer service numbers-I need to ask a question about service and billing
- Webroot - antivirus spyware
- Webroot - auto-renewal