Webroot — auto-renewal
Webroot spammed my inbox with auto-renewal notices, I used the provided hyperlink to opt-out of auto renewal, but they still charged my credit card.
After contacting them to reverse the charge, a 5 dollar difference in the charge and refund was still there. They told me to take it up with my financial institution. I explained that it is their fault, and their responsibility to refund my money, and once they did so, they were free to take it up with my financial institution themselves. They then sent another note implying that I didn't opt-out.
Since the refund, they have continued to spam my inbox with discount offers, and I am forced to continue checking their messages as this issue is still not resolved.
I am glad I'm only out a few dollars, and not hundreds like some other people.
I will never do business with them again.
More Webroot Complaints & Reviews
- Webroot - fraud and cheating 
- Webroot Spy Sweeper - won't honor thier 30 day guarantee 
- Webroot Antivirus With Anti Spyware - webroot renewal quarantine blackmail 
- Webroot Software - debited my bank account without my permission 
- Webroot Antivirus - bad support, bad product 
- Webroot Spysweeper - poor technical support
- Webroot - refund for autorenewal 
- Webroot - refund 
- Webroot Spysweeper - avoid this company and its software at all costs 
- Webroot/internet Security - cannot uninstall