webcreationuk.comDismal Failure to build a website

Had 1 site built from these people and it took 15 months to build, they could not build a site with multi products of different colours and had to have a page per product. Site looked great but then I Designed it. Decided to get another with the exact requirements ( Paps) and another 15 months down the track still fighting for the website requested. This one looks great - why not I designed it again. Begged and begged for UK builders and was given Eastern Europe and then Pakistan. Huge waste of money, time and most important NO website up and running. Never - Never touch these people, they are crims.

Th
Feb 04, 2015

Comments

Feb 11, 2015

I can suggest you a better hosting and designing company with quick services and a fast server. you can contact www.webhostingbingo. they served me the best

Jul 22, 2015

I made the mistake of appointing WebcreationUk to build my website and they are one of the worst and most unprofessional companies I've ever dealt with. The have a very polished and professional UK based sales team that are very good at convincing you that they're a professional and legitimate business but they're not. As soon as you hand over your money you are then passed to an India based design team who are just awful. Possibly the worst experience I've ever had with any business. Getting a website from them was like drawing blood from a stone and I bought and provided them with a theme.