Web Pad Hosting.Com / Billed Credit Card Twice Hidden Fees

I ordered a 3 year internet plan, never recieved information on how to log into the plan. Paid for the three years, 30 days later my credit card was charged for an additional 3 years. I tried calling the ficticous (kitchen table) customer service, was told, I did not unclick additional services I bought that were at the bottom of the screen... lol. I have never sety up a web site, my total read for the 3 years. I would have never added anything additional. This is a nightmare. THe customer service rep replied, "Oh well, your problem, not mine." If I had went to the BBB first, I would have saw the 150 other complaints. Don't be scammed. It is is a major scam!!!

Comments

• Fl
      4th of Nov, 2011

I paid for 5 years and they lock my account . I can't go to my c panel . I tried to cancel before the 30 days and that was a joke. Stay away from www.webpadhosting.com . I don't recommend www.webpadhosting. They will steal your money and theres nothing you can do about it. PayPal lets them run like rabbits, knowing it is a scam. " If I had went to the BBB first, I would have saw the 150 other complaints. Hidden fees. Just a bunch of lies. Don't be scammed. It is is a major scam!!!

• De
      14th of Nov, 2011

I ordered and paid for the 5 year plan. www.webpadhosting.com Locked me out of my control panel. I tried and did cancel before the 30 days was up. They basically stole my money and locked my out of the control panel. If they did what they said they were going to. Hidden fees. Don't be scammed they got me for $95.00 I paid thru PayPal and still could not get my money back. I will never use www.webpadhosting.com and I will tell everyone the truth about the scams this company is run by a bunch of crooks. It all a bunch of lies. Someone needs to put a stop to this company's bad. Don't believe me. Just go look. I looked after the fact the their stole my money. If you use them GOOD Luck. This scam company should be closed down. And their licenses revoked.

• Rg
      18th of Sep, 2013

Same with me these people are fraud and running a scam.