Wayfair / shipping nightmare
Ordered wall tiles for a customer's bathroom June 18th, 2015. Paid for fastest shipping option, and the lady over the phone said to me it would be delivered to me 100% by the 24th. I called the 22nd and 23rd just to make sure it was still on schedule, they said it was. Then I get an e-mail the 24th at night, not a phone call, stating that they had to change the shipping and it wouldn't be to me until the beginning of July! This is completely unacceptable as I had the tile guy lined up to install it all and it was not ready. Will never use this company and I advise everyone to stay away because their customer service lies through their teeth!
More Wayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Wayfair.com - seller provides incorrect info on the website
- Wayfair - what kind of service is this??
- Wayfair - I think it's a scam
- Wayfair - sectional couch
- Wayfair - awful!
- Wayfair - couch
- Wayfair - all
- Wayfair - renwick wool red indoor/outdoor area rug
- Wayfair - so "cute"
- Wayfair - latrelle clacker sofa