Waste Management / waste management scam
Waste Management agreed to provide my company with an onsite dumpster. After a few short months of service, we were notified that the dumpster would be removed due to a blindspot that the driver contended with while exiting. Waste Management removed the dumpster and issued two regular trash cans followed by an increased rate. After realizing that "totes" were just standard trash cans our office realized that we could never function with such service furthermore what was the upcharge for? We told the company that competitors would in fact issue us a dumpster and the reply we received was that our company has to pay a $600.00 early termination fee? We don't have the dumpster that we agreed to and we don't agreed to the upcharge but yet Waste Management has turned us over to collections. This company has violated its own agreement and wants to hurt my business.
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges 
- Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - accused of crossing the line!! 
- Waste Management [WM] - blocking car with dumpsters.
- Waste Management [WM] - residential trash services 
- Waste Management [WM] - so wish we had competition for these crappy monopolies 
- Waste Management [WM] - billing/ customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - hiring of minorities