Waste Management / waste management scam

1 Nokesville, VA, United States Review updated:

Waste Management agreed to provide my company with an onsite dumpster. After a few short months of service, we were notified that the dumpster would be removed due to a blindspot that the driver contended with while exiting. Waste Management removed the dumpster and issued two regular trash cans followed by an increased rate. After realizing that "totes" were just standard trash cans our office realized that we could never function with such service furthermore what was the upcharge for? We told the company that competitors would in fact issue us a dumpster and the reply we received was that our company has to pay a $600.00 early termination fee? We don't have the dumpster that we agreed to and we don't agreed to the upcharge but yet Waste Management has turned us over to collections. This company has violated its own agreement and wants to hurt my business.

Ed
May 13, 2015

Comments

• Oa
      19th of Apr, 2010
    Waste Management - Charge hidden fees that were not disclosed in the contract
    Waste Managementw

Waste Management applied a lot of hidden charges to my new account. I guess it's their way of welcoming new customers?.. As far as I'm concerned, they can come and get their green dumpster!! I am not paying for a bunch of hidden fees that were NOT disclosed in the contract.

• Be
      20th of Apr, 2010

I agree that there may be fees that may have not been disclose. Hopefully you get this matter straighten out. I think that helpNu when commenting should be more open minded.

• De
      24th of Dec, 2012

I just got the same thing...a bunch of BS charges after paying the first bill full of the same BS...Im calling them to come get this green overcharged container as well...there a rip off company.

• Wa
      15th of May, 2015

We'd like to look into this. Please email us at wmcaresonline@wm.com (Subject: Nokesville, VA) with the account address, and your contact information, so we can assist. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.