Walmart / nasty bathroom (read but beware its gross)
so just an average payday, me and my 2 year old son went to wal-mart to do our shopping, we finished, we went to mcdonalds and had a bite to eat then befor leaving i went into the bathroom, changed my sons diaper and then i had to go... i went into the only stall that me, my stroller and child could fit into and there was blood everywhere... i guess a woman was having a rough time and i understand but i really had to go... to i went to the customer service desk and asked them if they could get someone to come and clean it up. so they got me to wait and wait, i asked them if anyone was comming after 15 mins of waiting and then they told me that there was no maintenance staff working... so i asked if i could talk to thier supervisor, he came out and asked me what the problem was so i told him about the blood in the only big stall in the store. and he said "ohh wow is that still there."
really??? still? they should have gotten that cleaned up!!! so i asked him if there was anyone else who could do it (and by the way there were a bunch of female staff standing around doing nothing for they money they make) so he told me that there is no one here that wants to do that... and told me to walk over to the mall (another 10 min walk) so i'd like to say thanks wal-mart you guys truly suck...
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch
- Walmart Stores - return made