Walmart / nasty bathroom (read but beware its gross)

1 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Review updated:

so just an average payday, me and my 2 year old son went to wal-mart to do our shopping, we finished, we went to mcdonalds and had a bite to eat then befor leaving i went into the bathroom, changed my sons diaper and then i had to go... i went into the only stall that me, my stroller and child could fit into and there was blood everywhere... i guess a woman was having a rough time and i understand but i really had to go... to i went to the customer service desk and asked them if they could get someone to come and clean it up. so they got me to wait and wait, i asked them if anyone was comming after 15 mins of waiting and then they told me that there was no maintenance staff working... so i asked if i could talk to thier supervisor, he came out and asked me what the problem was so i told him about the blood in the only big stall in the store. and he said "ohh wow is that still there."
really??? still? they should have gotten that cleaned up!!! so i asked him if there was anyone else who could do it (and by the way there were a bunch of female staff standing around doing nothing for they money they make) so he told me that there is no one here that wants to do that... and told me to walk over to the mall (another 10 min walk) so i'd like to say thanks wal-mart you guys truly suck...

Comments

• My
      12th of May, 2009

what the ### does you running your mouth have anything to do with what i typed??? first off i did not drop out of school but thanks... and i had my son after i turned 18 so you can go ### yourself... if you dont like what i typed then dont leave these childish comments on here..

• De
      19th of May, 2009

in all walmarts in winnipeg . there are two washrooms for each sex. if one is dirty use the other one. its common sense.

• Mr
      23rd of Apr, 2011

That is a health and safety issue. Bodily fluids have to be cleaned up immediately. You should have called the health department, especially after he said, "is that still there"...that is completely unacceptable. It's bad enough when the bathrooms are just plain dirty...human blood or body fluids is a public health risk issue. I would have taken a picture and immediately called the health department.

• Mr
      23rd of Apr, 2011

I forgot to mention one issue I had with what you posted..."for the money they make"...how much do you think Walmart employees are paid? Believe me, I worked there, it's not much.

• Do
      11th of Jan, 2013

Money paid, , were they not paid same scale as clean up staff, my my my The manager gets the most he should have got the mop and pail.. Yes a call to health department and washroom should have been closed to public till it was cleaned and WallyWorld should be written up in violation.