Walmart Tires / tire service department
Hello, my name is Ann Collins (female). I use walmart for almost all of my shopping needs for home or work. I have had new tires put on my 3 ton truck, and had to jump thru hoops to get that done. It was a pain to wait in 2 different lines. One out side and then inside... But my biggest problem was when I need to get my trailor tire replaced. I was told I would have to take the tire off my self because they would not..hum.. really silly dont ya think. Did I mention I am a FEMALE. Plus, a trailor weighs 600lbs, and a car weighs 3 tons or more.( depending what you drive). Changing a car tire is more dangerous. The sad thing was there was a man in the parking lot taking his off of his trailor.Walmart shouldnt have a tire repair service if they will not service all tire replacements. When old man Walt died, Walmart has lost what the man designed the store to do for the public. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...
More Walmart Tires Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit