[Resolved] Walmart Stores — unreasonable policy
A couple of weeks ago I purchased six (6) 8 oz. packages of Great Value brand cheddar cheeses. Three (3) were orange cheddar and three (3) were white. All of the white were great and we started on the orange a few nights ago and both my husband and I noticed they tasted grossly disgusting. I checked the date on all the remaining ones and they were the same as the one we opened, October 2018. We have been purchasing this brand from Walmart since they started carrying it, never had this problem before.
Yesterday, I went to return them and the girl in customer service informed me that without a receipt, it was policy that they could not return food. Who saves food receipts until you eat all the food you bought? I also spoke with the customer service manager and she also stated policy. Neither customer service representatives even wanted to hear about the complaint.
I think my money will be spent elsewhere from now on. The little stores at least care about the products they are selling to the consumers!!
None. I just threw them away. I've moved on as the sickos that commented should do also.
Updated by zortsann, Jun 28, 2018
Thanks. You should be ashamed rooster!! With that type of hostile response, you really should keep your job at Walmart.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!