Walmart Stores / new oil change policy
Today at Walmart Winona, Minnesota I was refused a oil change. After 50 plus oil changes at Walmart of 10w-40 Valoline oil over the last 15years in my 2001 Mazda B-4000. Asked for the manager who also told me Manufactures spec's call for 5w-30, wrong! Can not believe you are tell your customers this B.S.! I never once complained about loose filters, oil spill on my engine. Now at 67 years old I'm back to changing my own oil due to policy.
thanks for all the good service of the past.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!