Walmart / customer service
I was in the Scarborough, Maine, Wal Mart today looking for a particilar toy for my granddaughter for Christmas which the other stores carry. I could not find the toy. There was an "employee" (I use the term loosely) working in the aisles which I approached for helped. The women was slovenly dressed, dirty pants, grossly over weight, a too small Wal Mart over a dirty white shirt. The store shirt was so small it was rolled up under her breasts. She appeared to have the inteligence of a 5 year old. I described the toy, she replied "I don't know about that I work in the toy department." When I pointed out to her that it WAS a toy, she made no effort to get help, go look for it, look out back, or go get a manager, she just said; "Well, if you don't see it, then we don't have it." and turned back to playing with the merchandise on the shelves. What makes this incident so galling is that I have been out of work for 18 months, I have over 30 years experience in retail and customer service, had I ever treated a customer like that I would have been fired on the spot, further more I have put in application after application at Wal Mart for employment and have had several interviews to no avail, yet this incompetent ### has a job there!!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit