Walmart / wrongfully fired
I was fired for "job abandonment" the day after I went to work. I just realized it a couple months ago and have been trying to get to the bottom of it, but they dont want to hear it. I played basketball in college at the time, and the claimed they would work with my schedule, and they didnt. Instead they just fired me because I could only work on weekends. They were lucky I did that because I played for a division 1 college basketball team. There is nothing harder than d-1, and its like a full time job. They knew all about it because I brought in the practice schedule, games schedule, and school schedule, and still went to work every weekend, when I could have been resting for practice. I feel that this is wrong, but i'm young, and I dont know how to find a lawyer for this case without gettin my money stolen. This is not right, and because of them, I have yet to find a job because they say that im not eligible for rehire. So because i'm in college and playing d-1 basketball and could only work the weekends i'm not eligible for rehire? And I know this is wrong because I did my job well. Customers complimented me as they came and left, and now my life is a living hell because of wal-mart and thier lies. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!