Walmart Pharmacy / poor customer service
My husband and I are patrons of the Wal-Mart pharmacy in Cleveland, GA. Over the past few months, customer service has been non-existent at this pharmacy. We have experienced the following situations more than once:
*Prescriptions not being ready when promised. When we use the prescription telephone service, the pharmacy states that the prescription will be ready by a certain date and time. When we go to pick our order up, it is not ready.
*No medications available - at least three times in the last two months, we have gone to pick up a prescription only to discover that the pharmacy is out of our meds.
We never seem to get out of the pharmacy on our first visit. It takes at least another trip back to get our meds. It is also very irritating to stand on line at the pharmacy window with 7 other customers and listen to the pharmacy techs discuss and compare their tattoos with one another. Very unprofessional.
When we have complained about these issues, we have been to go to another pharmacy and/or we receive a shrug and a roll of eyes.
Time to find another pharmacy!
More Walmart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!