Walmart Money Card / hacked

I got a Money Card and within 5 days I was told the date was wrong and to put one they gave me down and then I couldn't buy anything bause the CVC # on back was wrong. They did nothing so I feared I was hacked and found a place on line that I bought with the 250.00 I had in it. It was really bad and had to buy something I didn't need just to gt my money out. I was then able to close the card.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Jul, 2011

My walmart money card was hacked twice by the same two companies in India even after I disputed the charges and walmart cleared me of them refunded my $500.00 after a month they let the same two companies charge my new card. I've talked to 4 people in the Phillipines this morning and they say the merchant provided proof I was the one who made the charge. Wow, didn't know I was in India watching a freaking movie!!! I'm canceling my card and will NEVER trust Walmart again, I suggest you do the same.

• Ca
      21st of Mar, 2012

My husband and I have had 2 cards but one account - since we have had it it has been hacked twice. We told Walmart about it and they would not help us, no money gotten back, they gave us a new card but the account was the exact same - we should of known this was not good. And yep it was a while later but we got hacked- again. Not a big amount- but he doesnt know how mouch my husband eyes our our spending - a gun in WA? I have never been to WA! Little things like that but places we never have gone.
    Frustrating!!! We puled our money and got a real Bank account. So disgusted that they would do nothing for us.