Walmart / portrait studio
I had a portrait taken for my 9 year old daughter alongwith my 3 month old daughter.
We went once to get the portrait taken. I think per portrait the charge was $4.95 or so. You get one large print and many small prints is what they say.
I went twice to collect the portrait plus prints.
And lo and behold, the portrait that they gave me was a bad pose one, where I could not see my 3 month old baby's face. They had other prints where the poses were good. But for that I would have to pay extra. Order fresh and pay 30$ or so per full size copy.
Sophisticated chicanery is what I would call it.
Beware of Walmart's photo studio.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks