Walmart / bad management

1 Hernando, MS, United States Review updated:

cuting hours and they need to cut the management check and give me a raise i only make seven a i have a son to take care off
and they always pull other to do other jobs there and then you would get i trouble b/c your job wasnt done, i got in trouble for being on
the phone b/c my dad is sick, but there ### walk around on there phones all the time, and the store manager sucks he cant run thing, but
thanks and get my word out so in will change the way they treat us

Comments

• Pa
      30th of Apr, 2009

I had a very hard time reading this complaint. It didn't have complete sentences or complete words. I thought a kid wrote this. The texting and iming slang is for just that not message boards, blogs and places where you want to get your story heard and understood. I have read quite a few of the complaints on this board and said "HUH" because they weren't written in complete sentences and words where abbreviated.
    I just don't understand when there is no restriction on how much you write why someone would just not type everything out and sound intelligent. Not being able to type is not a good excuse.
    I don't mean to be rude but I know people are more intelligent than what they sound like in some of the complaints but they sound like they are written by 5 year olds.