Walmart / gift card
I have received several card's and phone calls telling me I have won a Wal-Mart gift card, but I would have to buy something else from another store, not sure I only speak English. If I don't take the other offer I don't receive the gift card. Then they were rude. I also went on line and answered all the questions and never received the $100 gift card. I don't think you should have to take anything you don't want, but I also did not receive the gift card because I would not buy anything. Sometimes they still call and never say anything. I think that is very unprofessional. The advertising is a lie you get no one that can really speak English and never get what was offered to you. I know you don't care and you are not losing money, just thought you should know before it happens to your blood family.I shop at Wal-Mart all the time. I will continue to shop, but will never sign up for anything or put my name in a drawing. Very confused and disappointed.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!