Walmart / coffee machine exploded
I bought Mr coffe capppacino machine from walmart 4/22/2012. It exploded and coffee, coffee grinds, hot water & glass went everywhere. Scared a 7 yr old to death. Tried to report it to Jarden/ Mr coffee. Their solution was to send me another one. Shoot do you really think I want to try that again?
I spoke to the manager and asked him to take the coffee maker off the shelf. He said this is the first time that this has happened. He asked me how I used it. I told him I put it in the microwave, and he showed me a sign AT THE BOTTOM of the coffee machine which said not to be put in microwave. He basically blamed me for misusing the product.
Wal-mart not interested in taking it off the shelf unless manufactur has recall. If you have never had an explosion in your face then you get a MR coffee and you too came see what I'm talking about. I pray nobody has to have that happen.
Please do all can to remedy this situation
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!