Walmart / rude employees
I shop in Grove city, OH. Walmart every week usually in there every other day to pick something up. On Jan 2, 2011 I was checking out, the cashier was taking off my coupons, and she ask the girl that was over the cashiers, tried to say that I scannedmy coupons which i print off of the internet, I don, t even own a scanner and didn, t know what she was talking about I use printed coupons every week and nothing has been said, she really treated me like a criminal and told the manager that i was lying and I scanned them, I am a honest person that would nevr cheat or do anything like that, she really belittled me and embarrassed me in front of the customers, I reallt think Walmart needs to hire educated people that have a clue this isn, t the first time they have done something, there have been other issues. The employees there act like they hate their job, they are always complaining, give me an hour. the thing is after she made me wait for 20 minutes for another manager to look at the coupons the manager said they were ok, I think some of these people that are over the cashiers think they have some kind of college education and this is a power trip for them, they all need to take a class in how to be professional and maners.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!