Walmart / worst experience ever

Worst experience ever! After years and years of awesome service at Walmart I was shocked by service at 1460 Golf Road, Rolling Meadows, IL (i used to coming to this store weekly). Guy with name Bill who introduce himself as store mng even claimed that store is HIS and that he does not have time for customers or complaints (says: this is my store and i have no time for you")??? I fell sorry for you Walmart if this is what you tech your management to do ! Bye Walmart welcome Sears!!! Never again shopping at Walmart and fell sorry that I ever did!

Je

Comments

• Po
      14th of Dec, 2010

One slightly negative experience is enough to make you leave after years of excellent experiences?

• Ms
      14th of Dec, 2010

I only shopped at walmart once and it was okay, nothing special. Since it is nothing special customer service has to make it special. Look at bed Bath and Beyond...you think you are at disney land. Thay make you feel important and you want to go back. Thousands of people are looking for jobs so call headquarters and get the regional managers name and number tell him what this man did, also send it in writing. Demand a written apology. He will be fired. Too many stores are closing and nobody can lose even one customer. Girl put on your big girl pants and do it...a business owner

• Ms
      15th of Jan, 2011

what I was trying to convey is to shop at stores that appreciate your business. I was repremanded at cvs for looking in an unsealed box. Since I vote with my dollar, I left my cart with several items and walked out.