Walmart / ripped me off
I bought a 400 dollar Playstation 3 at Wal-Mart in Plymouth MA yesterday. I got it home and noticed it was scratched. I went to return it and they wouldn't accept it, accusing me of switching an old broken one for a new one and trying to return it. Not the case at all.
Not only were they rude but they acted all high and mighty and treated me like a thief, escorting me outside, where there was a police car sitting there. I left without incident and went home.
I plugged the system in when i got home and it doesn't work. So I went back with my mother and grandfather today. New managers on duty, but same result. The serial number inside the machine doesn't match the box so they will not accept the return. They were much more polite with a few middle aged people present but still turned us away.
The next step is to contact the Wal-Mart corporate office, and the Sony corporate office. My advice to all people is to not shop at Wal-Mart and whenever and wherever you buy something expensive, open the item before you buy it and don't make your purchase there if they won't let you. I might be out 400 dollars with little to no recourse.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Shipping Carrier - san pellegrino water 8.4fl. oz.. ordered online
- Walmart Store - Meridian ID on Ten Mile Road - store is continuously understocked, out of things or discontinuing items.
- Walmart - 19" blue ombre table lamp
- Walmart Stores - charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included) 
- Walmart Stores - itunes gift cards