Wal - Mart Pharmacy — missing/stolen medication
I got 3 prescriptions filled at wal-mart on West Kimberly Road in Davenport, IA for a 90 day supply of Cymbalta 60mg, Cymbalta 30mg, and Xanex 1mg. It is the end of February and I notice that I am low on Xanex and not thinking about when the prescription was filled. I call wal-mart and they tell me that they will contact my doc about refills. Later that day I call and see if they heard anything from my doc given the fact that I only had one pill left. They had heard nothing and it was a friday. I remembered that I had a refill left on the same xanex prescription from when I was in Florida for a pageant and it was through wal-green's. I go to wal-greens to get it filled and they tell me that I have the same medication on file at another pharmacy for 90 days. I tell them what is going on. I also noticed that I still had about a month's worth of my cymbalta and I filled it on the same day as the xanex so everything should have come out right about the same.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Davenport, IAWal-green's tells me I need to go to wal-mart and let them know. The pharmacist at wal-mart tells me that all of his stock counts back and so there is no way that I should be missing any pills. I said well can't you review security tapes? He says that the tapes won't show how many pills were counted out. So I guess he trusts all of his employees not to steal a controlled substance. I told them I wanted all of my prescriptions pulled and I didn't want to fill with them anymore because they were not secure enough for me. I go home and count my Cymbalta pills. I have 33 pills left of the Cymbalta 60mg and I have 48 pills left of the Cymbalta 30mg yet I take one of each per day. The 33 pills left is probably more of the correct amount of medication that I should have left for all 3. I have never been so disgusted. This is my mental health and I can't afford nor can my mental health be put in jeopardy because they have employees that are not careful or want to steal medications and them not even look into it.
More Wal - Mart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!