Wal-mart Corp/sam's Club / harrassment & intimidtion by managers scantioned

After being harrassed daily by a manager with that manager trying to force me to wear Broken Dentures at Work, which for my position were not neccessary, as i had been in that position for the last 7 years without any at all, and just in the last year had saved my mopney and purchased them, and their Ins., would not cover any of this cost. I was harassed to the point of retiring . Point in question: I had a Perfect Attendance Record, Was the most knowledgable in my Dept. as to the products we carried, etc., a 100% perfect Evaluation's.
This manager John Edwards, even knowing that my dentures were broken told me I had no choice, or Freedom Of Choice, medical or not, as guaranteed by the US Constitution, but to do as he told me to do, as though he was an almighty dictator. Unable to take the harrassment, I was forced Unlawfully via constructive Dischage to Retire before my time. Taking this issue to the CEO of Wal-Mart, their decision was to support this manager 100% in his illegal actions ansd tactics' Wal-Mart/Sam's Clubs . As covered by the BOD Retreat FYO6 Confidential Document at home Office only which was sent to I a worker by this same manager while at Home Office, yet they endorse his actions

Comments

Sa
  8th of Jul, 2009

I was harassed by a fellow hourly associate. Not sexual just verbal and emotional. EVERYDAY. There were only 3 girls working in the small department. She threatened me and spread rumors about me. I was in tears everyday clocking IN and OUT!! I was forced to move departments and STILL get words threw at me all the time. I have filled the proper papers and even tried getting in touch with our DM, but have yet to hear back from him. This has been going on for almost a year, and now I am on intermediate leave because of depression and anxiety attacks. I explained everything to my doctor and he has assured me this is where my anxiety is coming from. I really don't know what else to do. My job is on the line now because I have to take so much time off. Should I get a lawyer?