Waffle House / menu item not available/price not adjusted
Today I went into Waffle House off SR 90, Midway, Florida. I ordered a porkchop dinner (2 chops, hash browns & a salad). The total for this meal $10.25. They did not have any lettage to make a salad. I was officered hash browns, but extra carbs was no substitute for a salad. YET THEY REFUSED TO MAKE ANY ADJUSTMENTS IN THE PRICE. Stating Waffle House has a Strick rule on substituting food items. I was forced to pay 3.65 for a salad they could not provide. This is very poor customer service. Can not provide the meal but refusing to adjust the price.
Same restaurant on 3/26/17. They charged me $2.10 for a coke to go. Then I was handed a SMALL coffee cup (12 oz) and told they did not have any large cups. For $2.10! I am on travel status so I was limited were I was going to eat. But this is really bad service.
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment 
- Waffle House - horrible food service! 
- Waffle House - unfair no hire list 
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking 
- Waffle House - unfairness 
- Waffle House Lenoir City, TN - service & food 
- Waffle House - uncooked chicken
- Waffle House - service 
- Waffle House - no one has acknowledged us in 10min
- Waffle House - customer service and hygiene