VW South Africa — VW Tiguan
In 2008 I purchased a brand new VW Tiguan. As I sit today, the turbo has been replaced x 3 times which I believe could have something to do with the media exposure of the pollution emission programme/flow. My car struggles to go up hills leaving me exposed. The roof of the car interior is falling down and the airbag in the front - warning light is on constantly. I am just worried as a single woman that VW is not being totally responsible to us and leaving us vulnerable with the cars we drive.
I am finding the quality of this car at the end of the day with the interior roof falling down, the airbag not being functional I would imagine now that the warning light is on constantly and this pollution process is causing my turbo to cause ongoing problems. Please advise urgently as I don't feel safe driving my car.
Updated by CarolJones, Jan 21, 2017
Await a response from VW South Africa.
More VW South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - volkswagen r 2017
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen South Africa - damaged goods 
- Volkswagen - service n lies