Vonage - Voip Internet Phone Service / Vonage charged me a lot for a lot of misery
I spent about $75.00 in fees to transfer a virtual line. I paid for 2 months of a second line, even though it wasn't working. I sent an e-mail asking for a refund because my phone quality was so poor I couldn't carry on a conversation, and was told I could not be refunded until the problem was fixed, which it never was...
I spent many hours "fixing" my phone line so it wouldn't cut out around once a minute for 10 seconds or so. I attempted to transfer my phone number 6 times, Having to wait 6-9 business days each time, so nearly 2 months, and my transfer request was rejected over and over. Finally I got the number transfered. When I called to cancel my service I was told I had left the special offer time period and would be changed $85.00 to cancel(including the cost for my vonage device, which I had been told I could return.) After saying, I just want to cancel my service, at least 6 times, while the person on the other end of the line tried to seemingly bribe me with first one, then 2, free months of service, among other "options", finally my account was canceled.
More Vonage - Voip Internet Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - worst voip provider available
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - international calling
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - fraud
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying