Vonage Phone Service / Deceptive business practices and rip-off!
In Jan 07 I ordered Vonage phone service, when it got here it was a headphone set that you used at a computer, it had a key to plug in the front of the computer so you could take it where ever you wanted that had high speed internet.
I called to cancel & said this was not what I expected, & wanted to cancel, so the salesperson told me that I had got the wrong one, that I needed a motorolla, so I said o.k. I could try that, for $19.99 a month unlimited service. well it came on Feb 5th , after I got it hooked up i found I could call out, but all incoming was long distance, why would my neighbors want to call me long distance from across t he street, so I call & talked to a Dexter employee # 2497 & said I wanted to cancel. he told me there would be $150.00 disconnect fee. I said why & he said because I went past my 30 day cancellation deal. I said they kept me trying without telling me my time was running out, he said the only way he can waive this is if I keep it for March & April at $24.99 a month & I said why $24.99, it was only supposed to be $19.99 & he said well, this is how it is if I want to cancel. I feel this has been a big rip off & feel I deserve my $68.00 they took out for the hook up plus $34.04 for feb. 07.
More Vonage Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - worst voip provider available
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - international calling
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - fraud
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying