Vonage And Att / Bad service
Dec. 13 I had a long conversation with someone in sales at Vonage. Included in the conversation was the fact that I have the ATT Elite High Speed Internet package. "No problem, works GREAT with Vonage." Made the decision to transfer both phone numbers to Vonage. Dec. 17 ATT disconnected my line, but eliminated my primary service completely since my Vonage Device Motorola VT 2142 didn't arrive until Dec. 24.
My fax line was to be transferred but now is being held hostage by ATT since that secondary line is linked to my high speed internet. Without it, I am not eligible for the Elite package since it is not compatible (or so they say) with a free-standing, naked, or dry loop internet connection. GREAT... Bad information from everyone. Not until last week did I even find out that "There is a feature on you account preventing your transfer."
In trying to reduce my bills, I will either have to go to a lower 4X slower ATT DSL program or pay for an additional ATT line to support my current Elite program. This is not only going to the FCC but also on complaints.com. What a scam! CarolWesterman AT aol.com
More Vonage And Att Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - fraud
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy