Vonage / unauthorized charges on my card
I inquired at vonage about international call, the agent told me that they have unlimited calls program to philippines, agent told me all the set up fees and I said I dont want the service because the fees were rediculuos, then she told me that she will waive all the charges except for the $14.00 for shp and handling then I said ok I gave her my credit card and then she said she made a mistake instead of $14.00 I will be charge $60.00 then I said NO but she said its already been charge, she gave me a customer service number but once they know that you are trying to get a refund they will put you on hold for minutes then they will transfer you to a different agent to make it short they will try everything so that you cant get your money back, then after 60 days I got another charge for the services that I dont have, I dont even have any equipment from vonage, never had any even a piece of wire, then my bank called them disputing the charges and my bank told them I intend to cancel the "service" that I never had in the first place and vonage sent me an email that they will charge me for $119.88 for cancelling the service, this people are crooks, please spread the word, they are nothing but a common thief, beware dont give them your credit cards, Its a nigthmare, worse of the worse company, what else can I do to make sure that other dont become a victim, is there any gov't agency that can investigate this crooks?
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.